We are excited to announce how the latest platform Classlete.com aims to help high school athletes #BalanceItAll with school, sports & social life – a major concern for many.
More than ever, it is harder to pursue your academic, athletic and social goals while trying to live it up during your high school glory years.
And although many of us have either played or currently play sports, we all seem to secretly think we have problems that no one else has.
- The sound of that annoyingly loud alarm clock that you endure each early weekday morning…
- The mental strain your brain must push through while trying hard to learn something relevant during class on limited sleep…
- The stress of balancing life at home, at school, and both on and off the field of play while grinding towards your goals, day in and day out…
- The fight you must endure against the stereotype of just be another jock while combating the resentment of not having a way to showcase your athletic, academic and community accomplishments…
We want to know someone who really gets us and be a part of something that really understands us.
Something or someone that speaks to us, and just to us.
Someone or something that listens to our problems and fears, and then makes them go away – or at least acknowledges them.
This is why we created Classlete.com.
So if you are a high school student athlete, know of someone who is or are a parent or teacher, check your email inbox for more updates on our website beta launch, which will provide the following benefits:
- Classlete Sports Card – Customize your own personalized online Classlete Sports Card that highlights your academic, athletic and community service accomplishments, which you can upload and share with your friends on social media.
- User Profile – Create your own User Profile with your pictures, videos and stats while showcasing your academic, athletic and community service accomplishments.
- Track Your Accomplishments – Track your athletic, academic and community service accomplishments by recording your Stats, GPA and Volunteer Community Hours and sharing them within the Classlete community.
- Exclusive Content – Access to our Classlete Podcast, latest video interviews along with our blogs for advice on recruitment, academic help, nutrition, training, fashion, video games and more.
- Get Connected – Connect or follow your friends and teammates while keeping an eye on your high school rival.
- Earn Classlete Points and Badges – Be rewarded with our Classlete Points and Badges for completing key tasks on Classlete.com with a chance to later win prizes and other membership perks.
- Save and Work Smart With Our Resources Page – Take advantage of the best apps, tools, products and services that will help you as a high school athlete be above your class both on and off the field of play.
Join us on this journey as we are committed to supporting and helping high school athletes become the top of their class both on and off the field.
So to start, if you have not done so already, be sure to create your profile on Classlete.com for more access and begin your journey to balancing school, sports and your social life today.
-The Classlete Team